Asian Machine Tool Exhibition
08-11 July 2016, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
As the Indian economy is projected to grow at 7.3% in the financial year 2016-2017, a special emphasis is being laid on the manufacturing sector which could be a driving force in the growth. Machine tool sector is expected to play a significant role in the manufacturing sector. As a result, like every year, Reed Triune Exhibition is organizing Asia’s one of the biggest events on tool, machinery and manufacturing technologies in New Delhi from 8 July to 11 July, 2016, which is expected to receive participation from various parts of the globe.
To give an edge to larger participation of core manufacturing sector, Reed Triune rotates the event venue in various parts of the country. The 2015 event, held at Mumbai, had seen enthusiastic participation especially in the world-class emerging technology sector.
5 Reasons why you should not miss AMTEX 2016
- It is one of the biggest shows covering all aspects of Machine Tool and Precision Manufacturing
- It has special highlight on automation manufacturing, which is a game changer in today’s manufacturing.
- The event will have special emphasis and discussion on research and development and the upcoming technologies in manufacturing.
- It will give participants an opportunity to talk, discuss and get connected with the top think tanks of the machine tool and manufacturing sector.
- The event will also have participation from government agencies, who will spell out the government’s policy deliberations.